Our CFS outdoor camps focus on teaching essential baseball fundamentals with fun added in at every turn. Have your child learn from our professional-level coaching staff, including former major leaguers, Olympians, professional and college players Adam Stern, Chris Robinson, Brock Kjeldgaard, Adam Arnold, Jeff Helps, Shane Davis, Derek Bloomfield and more! You will see your player flourish as they learn to play and love the game of baseball.
Date: July 15th – July 19th
Time: 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Ages: 7 – 14
The camp will include:
- 30 hours of professional instruction in all areas
- Overall athletic development
- Home run derbies, controlled scrimmage and other games
- A Centrefield Sports summer camp t-shirt (with full day/full week registration only. Does not include 1/2 days)
- Supervised lunch hour (Dominos Pizza Friday)
- Early drop-offs (8:30 a.m.) and late pick-ups (4:00 p.m.) for an additional cost($5 per option, per day)